Forum

Bengals with a 114 passer rating.  

RSS

jinshuiqian0713
 jinshuiqian0713
(@jinshuiqian0713)
Gäst
februari 11, 2019 6:52 f m  

Graeme Souness believes Diego Costa was overly aggressive towards Chelsea head coach Antonio Conte when he seemed to request to be substituted against Leicester City on Saturday. Shea Theodore Golden Knights Jersey . Costa, who would have missed next Sundays meeting with Man Utd had he picked up a fifth booking of the season, appeared to gesture to the bench in the second half of Chelseas 3-0 victory over the defending champions.Conte confirmed after the match he ignored Costas plea because he preferred to focus on Leicester rather than look ahead to the Super Sunday clash, and Souness felt the striker was too forceful in his approach. Antonio Conte was pleased with the intensity Chelsea used during their 3-0 win over Leicester at the Bridge He was a bit aggressive towards his coach, unnecessarily so, Souness told Sky Sports. He [Conte] is the boss, not Diego.He is saying I cant trust myself to be on, so get me off. Just go through the game and dont get involved.I dont believe anyone should talk to the manager like that. Thats a tad aggressive, for me, from a player. Costa celebrates after scoring against Leicester Costa opened the scoring at Stamford Bridge with his seventh league goal of the season, setting Chelsea on their way to a comfortable win over Claudio Ranieris side.Former Chelsea forward Gianluca Vialli agreed with Souness, but said emotions can occasionally get the better of players in the heat of the moment.I think sometimes we need to understand players when they are on the pitch because it is a theatre, theres pressure, you feel exposed and emotions can run, he added. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. I can understand sometimes you have a go at a manager but what I didnt like, and I think Antonio liked even less, was the fact it was not a second or two, which could be understandable, but it went on and on for 20 or 30 seconds.Thats too much and Im sure Antonio will do something about it.You play one match at a time and to finish the match well was paramount for Antonio so he left Diego on the pitch because he thinks hes an emotional leader.You can watch Liverpool v Man Utd, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Costa strikes in Chelsea win Chelsea 3-0 Leicester recap Mersons predictions Premier League LIVE! Alex Tuch Golden Knights Jersey .com) - Jahlil Okafor erupted for 25 points and 20 rebounds as No. Tomas Nosek Golden Knights Jersey .Carla Fontes hadnt cut her hair since intermediate school, but her coach at Waiakea High School, Stan Haraguchi, thought the locks flowing below her waist were interfering with the sport. CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Tom Brady couldnt get into the end zone against a defence thats developing a reputation for taking down the leagues top quarterbacks. Aaron Rodgers found out. And so did Brady, running on empty all game long. The Bengals ended Bradys streak of 52 consecutive games with a touchdown pass on Sunday, sacking him on his first pass attempt and keeping the pressure going. The defence even helped BenJarvus Green-Ellis get into the end zone for the games only touchdown in a 13-6 victory over the previously undefeated Patriots. It was so impressive that defensive co-ordinator Mike Zimmer was handed a rain-drenched game ball in the locker room. "Thats a great accomplishment," coach Marvin Lewis said. "I dont normally give out game balls, but I gave that one to Zimmer. They played well today. They were tight in coverage most of the day. Upfront, they got after it." Geno Atkins sacked Brady on his first pass attempt, and the Bengals (3-2) dropped him four times overall. And that wasnt all: New England (4-1) failed to get into the end zone after a first-and-goal from the 1-yard line in the fourth quarter. One yard too much for New England? Stunning. "Im bummed that we lost," Brady said of his broken streak. "I think thats all that really matters." A driving rain moved in just before New Englands final chance. After a couple of dropped passes, Brady threw one toward the goal line and Adam "Pacman" Jones made a juggling interception inside the Cincinnati 5-yard line. Some finish. "We knew we were going to have our hands full, but we were able to get to Brady on the second play," defensive tackle Domata Peko said. "After that, you could see he was a little shaky. If you hit somebody enough, theyre going to make mistakes." Brady had thrown a touchdown pass in 52 straight games, the second-longest streak in NFL history behind Drew Brees 54-game streak. The Patriots were held out of the end zone for the first time since a 16-9 loss to the Jets on Sept. 20, 2009. "All week long, all you guys were talking about was Tom Brady," safety Chris Crocker said. "We wanted them to be talking about us." They are now, with good reason. Two weeks eaarlier at Paul Brown Stadium, the Bengals defence stymied Rodgers in a 34-30 win over Green Bay, overcoming four turnovers by Cincinnatis offence that gave the Packers good field position. Griffin Reinhart Jersey. Brady never got into a rhythm against Cincinnatis unrelenting pass rush. He finished 18 of 38 for 197 yards with one interception and a paltry passer rating of 52.2. Cincinnatis defence even had a hand -- well, a shoulder -- in the winning touchdown. The Bengals had failed to score a touchdown during a 17-6 loss at Cleveland, one that left them looking to establish an identity on offence by running the ball. They did what they wanted in one grinding drive. Cincinnati went 93 yards in 14 plays for its touchdown, holding the ball for 7 minutes, 48 seconds. Peko came in as a blocking fullback on third-and-goal from inside the 1-yard line but took off too soon, a false start. Andy Dalton scrambled to the 1 on a keeper, and Peko came in and plowed the way for Green-Ellis to score on fourth down. Dalton was 20 of 27 for 212 yards with four sacks and one costly interception. He scrambled away from pressure and threw back across the field in the first quarter, getting intercepted by Brandon Spikes at the 8-yard line. It was the first time during his three-year career that Dalton threw an interception on a play that started inside the opponents 20-yard line. Given how the defence was playing, the one touchdown drive was good enough. "Its definitely fun to watch those guys go out and play," Dalton said. "Theyre doing so many good things, and to see what they do to a guy like Tom Brady and what theyve done to a lot of these quarterbacks -- theyre some of the best in the league. "Theyre playing unbelievable." Notes: Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski was inactive for the fifth time. Hes recovering from a forearm injury and back surgery. ... Brady had been 4-0 against the Bengals with a 114 passer rating. ... WR Austin Collie, signed on Thursday, also was inactive. ... DL Tommy Kelly hurt his right knee in the fourth quarter but walked off the field. ... New England has a takeaway in 32 straight games, the longest active streak in the league. ... Bengals CB Leon Hall missed a second straight game with a hamstring injury.

CiteraLöst

Lämna ett svar

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: